Situated in Appiano/Eppan on the South Tyrolean Wine Road (Südtiroler Weinstraße in German) at the foot of Mount Penegal, the Von Lutz Residence lies in an area renowned for its historic castles and long-standing winemaking tradition. Since its beginnings in the 1960's, the family business was handed down to the next generations, who maintain the tradition with new energy and have also introduced some innovations. Natural local materials such as wood and stone flawlessly combine with modern design elements. The original works of art found in the apartments and in the garden help to create a distinctive and unique ambience. In the spacious grounds, the pines, palms and olive trees harmoniously blend with the vineyards and apple orchards, set in a fascinating Alpine landscape with some Mediterranean features.
This magnificent setting is just the place in which to immerse oneself.
Each apartment has a unique decor and is designed to be as comfortable as your home, exuding the feel of an exclusive holiday abode. The natural materials as well as the attention to detail in the individual apartments and in the grounds contribute to the special atmosphere at the Von Lutz Residence. Families with children enjoy the relaxed ambience thanks to the spacious apartments and large common areas that facilitate socialising with the other guests.
In each apartment: tablecloth, linen, towels and dishcloths, hair dryer, complimentary personal hygiene products, flat screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi. Cot and baby high chair are available on request.
In each kitchen: electric cooker, refrigerator, plates, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle.
Call or send us an email and we’ll send you a detailed floor plan of the apartment of interest to you.
Leave your worries behind and enjoy your holiday!
In the vicinity
Renowned for its castles and wine culture, the village of Appiano/Eppan lies in an idyllic setting on the South Tyrolean Wine Route. Its numerous wine estates and small country residences once inhabited by the nobility grace this area. Historical religious and secular monuments such as the Gleifkirche Church, the St.Michael-Eppan Winery and the Maria Rast Kirche Church are all nearby.
The following are within easy reach of the Von Lutz Residence:
- A supermarket, newsagent, bakery, butcher and other shops: approx. 100 m
- Bus to Bolzano/Bozen and surrounds running every 30 minutes: approx. 100 m
- Distance to San Michele/St. Michael: approx. 1 km
- Montiggler Seen lakes (magnificent lakes surrounded by forest) approx. 3 km
- Kalterer See lake (fantastic swimming and surfing) approx. 10 km
- Bolzano (the provincial capital) approx. 10 km
- Merano/Meran, the spa town: approx. 30 km
- Bressanone/Brixen, seat of the local archdiocese: approx. 60 km
- Garda Lake (the biggest in Italy) approx. 100 km
- Verona (the famous Opera Arena and Italian lifestyle) approx. 150 km